Friday 15 April 2011

I know we all enjoy a quickie

So, this little post is dedicated to a few of the stupid things that people I know have said and done. Lord knows I've had my own moments, but you can post that on your own blog.



Eg. 1

Girl’s status on Facebook : Was a fog outside my door this morning. Not happy!
Me (Assuming she meant frog) : Fogs. Can't trust them hey. Being all misty and shit.
Girl: I know right? I can't handle them.
Me: I know. Imagine a whole family of fogs? Kinda wouldn’t know where to go.
Girl: At last! Someone who understands my pain.
Me: Yeah, I’m in some pain now.
Girl : Why, what’s wrong??

By this time, I’d given up. Stupid wins.
I would totally do a screen shot of this status and paste it here… but after a few weeks I think she realized that I was making fun of her that entire time and she deleted her post.

Eg. 2

Girl : If you’re happy and you know it, klap your hands *klap klap*
Sharlie: Or we could clap?

This girl takes the cake for stupid. She could have her own stupid cake. She could bake it AND eat it. I think eventually she deleted me from Facebook . Pity. I was always waiting for the next stupid thing she’d say. The suspense killed me.

Eg. 3

Girl: Wow, this weather is crazy. It must be global warning.
Me: Well thank god it’s not global warming.


Eg. 4

My 29 year old sister: I wouldn’t wanna go to France. I can’t speak a word of France.
Me: Or English.


So I would like to update this post with a few of your (the 5 people that I know read this blog) stupid people moments. Please send them to me and I can add them here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment